Statement of Policy and Authority
One of Rosguill Development´s major business objectives is the economical provision to its customers of a quality service, that meets in full the contract requirements. A cost effective quality system is the means adopted to ensure that quality standards are met, and objective evidence is made available to substantiate that achievement.
The company has full commitment to the principles of Quality Assurance and recognises the necessity for the involvement and co-operation of all personnel on achieving quality in its services, preventing non-conformances and in striving for continual improvement. It is mandatory that the policies, systems and procedures recognised and adhered to by all personnel of Rosguill Developments Ltd.
The Quality Manager has full authority and responsibility for the Quality System and for initiating and co-ordinating any action required to correct non-conformance and to represent the company in the quality matters both inside and outside the company. Amendments to the Quality Manual may be made only with the approval of the Quality Manager.
ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY STATEMENT
Rosguill Developments Ltd is committed to the protection and enhancement of the environment by:
- Undertaking process and production operations in a manner which will minimise any risk to the environment in so far as is reasonably practical.
- Adhering to all legislative and regulatory requirements.
- Seeking to conserve natural resources through the responsible use of energy and materials.
- Continuous improvements in environmental performance with an emphasis on pollution prevention.
- Training and developing employees to conduct their work in a manner, which will achieve the company's policy and objectives.
- Communicating the policy to all interested parties and making it publicly available.
- The Environmental Policy will be achieved through the implementation and maintenance of an Environmental Management System (EMS).
It is the mission of Rosguill Development Ltd to develop new business opportunities to the mutual benefit of ourselves and our clients by the empowerment of our people to achieve excellence.
Through the implementation of a total quality management system, we are committed to constructing high quality, profitable projects and to do so in a safe and trustworthy manner. We will serve customers in a manner which is best suited to their needs and which consistently exceeds their expectation.
We aim to be the best in our field, providing Construction services that are fit for purpose, and value for money.
We will strive to provide a safe, harmonious and prosperous environment for our employees which will ensure their future development and that of the Company.
SAFETY POLICY STATEMENT
Rosguill Developments Ltd will, insofar as is reasonably practicable, endeavour to maintain a working environment which gives regard to Health, Safety and Welfare of all persons affected by plant and processes under our control and in particular to:
- Provide and maintain Plant, Equipment and develop Safe Working Procedures.
- Make arrangements for ensuring the safe use, handling, storage and transport of "Articles and Substances" which are inherently or potentially dangerous.
- Monitor and assess the risks to health, caused by all substances and system of work used at and premises under our control and to inform the relevant employees of the results of this assessment and the nature of the risk.
- Provide comprehensive information, instruction, training and supervision, to ensure the health and safety at work of every employee.
- Maintain the work place in a safe and risk fee condition with the provision of safe means of access/egress in the workplace.
- Provide and maintain a safe and healthy working environment with adequate welfare facilities and arrangements.
- It is also the duty of every employee to conduct themselves in a safe and healthy way so as not to expose themselves or others to any risks, to co-operate with the Company in every way so as to enable the Company to discharge its duties under the Heath and Safety at Work Act 1974.