At Rosguill Developments Ltd we believe we have a responsibility to give something back to the communities in which we work; it is also essential to us that we minimise or eliminate any negative impact our work may have upon the environment. To ensure that our business remains 'fit for the future' we embed the principles of Corporate Social Responsibility into all areas of our business. We have developed a set of simple principles that form an integral part of our culture.
- H&S - Our objective is to have ZERO accidents. Along with the benfit of external advisors Rosguill Developments Ltd are ISO:18001 accredited which means we have systems in place to achieve our objectives.
- Environment - Our aim is not to damage or waste. Our Environmental Policy is intrinsic to what we do and is regularly monitored and updated in line with regulation.
- Quality - Our focus on deliver of a product with zero defects built in. We are proud to be an ISO:9001 registered firm and ensure all our suppliers are have a quality management system in place that meet our high standards and desire for faultless workmanship..
- Production - Our strive is to keep our price promises. All of our projects have been completed within budget thanks to the attention to detail paid by our estimating department and a highly trained and competent site management team.
- Budget - Our aim is to keep our price promises. All of our projects have been completed within budget due to a rigid estimating department and a highly trained and competent site management team.
- People - Our aim is a one team approach. We streamline all our resources to give an integrated service benefiting from synergy and excellent customer service. Our people are exposed to the very best in development and training.
- Sustainability - Our desire is to leave the world a better place. We encourage design innovation from within our team to deliver longevity and decreasing whole life costs to provide a sustainable future.